To get real winnings on the Fun88 platform, you will need to back your bet with real money. The site has a cash desk that helps users deposit and withdraw money.
It works on the principle of a standard online account-to-account transfer. It involves the ability to choose the payment system that best suits your needs.
You should be aware that Fun88 sets mandatory requirements for financial transfers:
- transactions are only available to registered customers authorised in the system;
- the external account has to belong to the holder of the Fun88 account;
- before the withdrawal, mandatory verification — verification of the personal data on the site and actual documents;
- withdrawal of winnings is blocked until complete wagering of received bonuses;
- withdrawal of winnings is blocked if multi-accounting/entry into different accounts from the same IP address is established.
Bookmaker is not responsible for losses or winnings. So they will not refund any money you have spent in betting unless stipulated in terms of any promotion in a certain period.
You can read more about the Fun88 transaction rules in the Terms and Conditions published on the official website.
Fun88 payment systems
The company offers several convenient ways to deposit money but significantly limits the choice of ways to withdraw your winnings. Keep this in mind when creating your account.
You will be able to use:
- UPI / PhonePe / Paytm or Google Pay — these popular methods in India are widespread, easy to use and secure.
- Skrill / Neteller / EcoPayz / SticPay e-wallets — support Indian rupee transfers, have excellent user reviews and guarantee the fastest transfers.
- Cryptocurrency accounts are suitable if you own Bitcoins or other coins. Note: you should understand the peculiarities of conversion and depositing.
Prepaid cards can also be used to deposit money into an account. To withdraw, use Local Bank Transfer, EcoPayz or EcoBanq. Bank transfer is one of the slowest withdrawal options, but it is reliable. Electronic accounts are much faster, and you will love the ease of use.
|Deposit Limits, INR||Transfer speed||Withdrawal limits, INR||Withdrawal Speed|
|UPI / PhonePe / Paytm||500 — 50 000||1-5 minutes|
|Google Pay / Skrill / Neteller / EcoPayz / SticPay||1 000 — 500 000||1-5 minutes|
|Local Bank Transfer||1 000 — 200 000||Up to 2 days|
|EcoPayz||1 000 — 300 000||1-5 minutes|
|EcoBanq||200 — 300 000||1-5 minutes|
You can see that the withdrawal and deposit limits are vast, so you can operate with different amounts of money if you wish.
How to deposit on Fun88?
Making a deposit is a simple procedure.
- Login on the site or in the app.
- Go to your cabinet and select the Deposit tab.
- The page will show all the payment systems; set the best for you and press > opposite.
- You will be redirected to a page where you must enter personal information, account details, and the transfer amount.
- Confirm the transaction once you have verified the facts.
You will receive a notification about the successful transfer, and the amount will be instantly shown in the account balance (in the upper right corner of the page near the link to the cabinet).
How to withdraw on Fun88?
You can withdraw your winnings if you have completed the KYC procedure and won all the bonuses.
- In your cabinet, find the Withdraw tab.
- Choose one of the payment systems and click >.
- Enter your information and the amount to withdraw.
- Submit your request.
Fun88 will verify that you followed the rules of the game, as well as the details of your profile and documents provided for verification, and then approve the request and transfer the money to your payment system.
Use the available payment methods on the Fun88 website and app. They are ideal for depositing money for betting and withdrawing winnings or bonuses.
The convenient Indian rupee option makes it easy to control your bankroll and make transfers.
The high-speed and logical withdrawal rules appeal to experienced bettors and newcomers.